FACILITIES & REGULATIONS
1. A Well-stocked library with latest and ancient books & well-equipped modern laboratories are available in the University campus.
2. Student’s research interest is encouraged and workshops, seminars are regularly organized by the university.
3. Hostels with modern amenities are available in the university.
4. Life Management and lectures on Bhagwat Geeta and Meditation by revered Chancellor support the spiritual growth of students.
5. A well-equipped Gymnasium is available for students. University also provides facilities for various indoor and outdoor games to the students.
6. Training on musical instruments is arranged for students as an extracurricular activity.
7. Earn while learn scheme, through “SRIJNA” is available to inculcate understanding of employment while study.
8. Bank, ATM, Post Office, Railway Reservation Counter, Laundry, General Store, Dispensary, Canteen, Mess facilities are available in university campus and the head quarter at Shantikunj.
9. It is mandatory for all students to attend all the ceremonies / programmes (Invocation Ceremony, Convocation Ceremony etc.) conducted by the University. University administration reserves the rights to take appropriate disciplinary action in case of non-compliance with the aforementioned regulations.
10. It is mandatory for all the students to live in university hostels. It is necessary for the students to affix the photograph of father, mother, brother or sister at the time of admission in hostel. They will be allowed to go out of the university at the time of taking leave only with those persons whose photograph was submitted with the hostel admission form.
11. Students are expected to wear traditional Indian uniform which is Kurta-Paijama or Dhoti-Kurta for boys & Salwar-Kurta or Sari for girls (as per standards).
12. Food arrangements have been made as per ascetic lifestyle of ashram.
13. Any kind of intoxication is prohibited in the university campus.
14. Students are not allowed to keep personal mobile phones, laptops, vehicles in the campus without completing necessary formalities.
15. It is mandatory for the students to attend yagya, prayer and maintain 100% attendance in their classes in order to appear for the Term End Examination.
16. The disciplinary committee / Vice Chancellor reserves the right to take appropriate action in case of any indiscipline.
17. Ragging is a punishable offense as per Supreme Court’s order. Anyone found indulging in it would have to face appropriate disciplinary action.
18. Students would be given their degree, diploma or certificate only after the completion of the mandatory internship at the end of the course.